We're looking for
Why The language Thailand?
Compensate for cancellation
Bonus of renewing course
Group accident insurance (for on-site jobs)
📍 Workplace: Online/On-site anywhere in Thailand
🧑🎓 Student: Kids/Teens/Adults/Corporate
* Workplace and student depend on each job (You can choose by yourself) *
• NES Teachers
• NNES Teachers are also welcome
• Thai Teachers (Who can teach Thai, English, or Chinese)
• Spanish Teachers
• Japanese Teachers
• Chinese Teachers
• French Teachers
• German Teachers
• Italian Teachers
* Must be currently living in Thailand *
1. Send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you pass, we will send an email to register on our website and request more documents (Work permit, tax ID card, teaching certificate, etc.)
3. After collect all requested documents, we will let you add the recruitment team's Line official account.
4. Contact us via Line and send your greetings to activate your account.
5. Read and understand our rules and process.
6. Arrange the schedule to do the demo class with us. (Around 30 minutes)
7. Finally, you are ready to become our teacher at The Language Thailand.
☎️Feel free to contact us for more information at 02-114-3250 press 2 (EN/TH) on weekdays 9AM-6PM or email: email@example.com
The Language Thailand's head office
📍10th Floor, 42 Tower (Near BTS Ekkamai 450m.)